Economics is very important for WBCS (Exe) both Preliminary level and Mains exam. Even some conceptual questions might be asked in Personality test.
The followings are the Economics articles you shouldn’t miss!
- Basic Concepts of Economics (Important for WBCS Exam)
- Indian Economy Overview: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Sectors
- Inflation : Definition, WPI, CPI, Measurement and Causes
- REPO and CRR Rate – What Should You Understand for WBCS Exam?
- Rupee Devaluation or Depreciation: How does it affect Export and Import?
- Currency in Circulation vs Reserve Money vs Money Supply
- Government Budgeting: Indian Budget – Important for WBCS (Exe)
- Budget Documents in detail, (Important)
- Cut Motions: Policy Cut, Economy Cut, and Token Cut
- Fiscal Deficit and Current Account Deficit
- Sectors of Economy: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Balance of Payments: Accounting Concepts of Foreign Trade
- Indian Economy : Growth, Development and Employment
- From Planning Commission To NITI Aayog: Evolution of Indian Planning
- NITI Aayog: new think-tank replacing Planning Commission
- Financial Market : Money Market and Capital Market
- Everything about Share and Stock Market
Beside these articles, you should read Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh